Talent Show 2020 Dates and information:
Grades K-2 = Wednesday, May 20th, 6:30-7:30 pm
Grades 3-5 = Thursday, May 21st, 6:30-7:30 pm
Do you sing, dance, play an instrument, tell jokes, perform magic tricks, or have some fun act to entertain your family and friends?
Do you like to work behind the scenes with the stage crew, or imagine being the MC, introducing the acts and running the show?
If so, please sign up for the annual Atkinson Talent Show, sponsored by the PTA.
Practice Dates: (Students MUST attend practice to perform in the show)
Grades K-2 = Wednesday, May 13th, 3:00-4:00 pm
Grades 3-5 = Thursday, May 14th, 3:00-4:00 pm
- Acts should be 2-3 minutes long.
- If child is singing, please encourage them to use the karaoke version of the song rather than sing along with the lyrics.
- If child is singing or dancing, please send music link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot provide a link, please provide name of song, artist, and specific version, (if there are multiple versions).
- If song needs to be edited, specify time to fade in or fade out.
To sign up please do one of the following:
Print out a form and return to the school office:
Printable Talent Show Sign Up Form (English)
Email the following information to Ronda Fast:
Child’s Name: ____________________
Child’s Grade: _____________
Parent’s email: ___________________
Type of Act: _________________________________________
(for example: singing, dancing, jokes, playing instrument)
(for example: microphone, gym mats, piano)
Length of Performance: _______________________________
If singing or dancing:
Title of Song:_______________
Version:__________________(indicate ‘karaoke’ if singing)
Fade in/Fade out: __________
Would like to be an MC* and introduce the Acts? _______yes _______no
Would you like to be on Stage Crew? _______yes _______ no
*The MC is usually a 5th Grader and will introduce acts in both the K-2 and 3-5 talent shows.*
Questions? email Zarya at email@example.com