NEXT OLG MEETING Friday, October 20 at 9:00 AM at Rain OR Shine Coffee House (corner of 60th and Division). All interested in learning about the Atkinson Outdoor Learning Gardens welcome.
ALL SCHOOL GARDEN WELCOME Thursday, September 7 (Grades 3-5) and Thursday, September 14 (Grades K-2). Join your child in the garden as they help take care of their garden classrooms.
Garden Work Days & Celebrations
(most) 4th Friday of the Month, all day
Come for an hour or two or spend the whole day out in the gardens for these special events. The work days happen 1x a season and they are an opportunity for all classes to sign up for a 30 min time block to work in the gardens. The celebrations all have a themes and follow a similar format; classes sign up for a 30 min time block. Below you will find a list of the upcoming Work and Celebration Days for the 2017-18 school year.
- October 27: Fall All-School Garden Work Day
- January 26: Fifth Grade Pizza Making
- February 16: Third Grade Garden Spring Roll Making & 6:30 p.m. Lunar New Year Family Night
- March 9: Fourth Grade Garden Cooking Project
- April 6 & 27: Earth Day Celebration
- May 4: Spring All-School Garden Work Day
- May 31 – June 1: Garden Celebration Days